Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey
While new construction may offer more flexibility, there are many benefits to renovating your home. Call on us for home renovations in the Hudson Valley and Northern New Jersey area.
Before deciding to embark on a major renovation, it is necessary to plan carefully. Call on Steve Brander Architects. We will help you make the right decisions from the start of the project. We’ll ask questions including: “What are your goals?” “Why do you need more space?” “Would you like to upgrade your home?”
Some of the benefits of Home Renovation include:
• Increased Comfort: If your home no longer meets your needs, a home renovation could make it much more usable and provide added comfort.
• Increased Home Value: Upgrades to a home will help increase its value.
• Reduction in Maintenance Costs: Home repair costs tend to increase as homes age, but with a major renovation, home repairs are reduced.
• Reduction in Utility Costs: Building materials are improving and becoming much more energy efficient. If the home renovation includes new windows, and doors you can increase the level of energy efficiency and reduce energy costs.
• New Trends: A major renovation will incorporate the newer looks and trends. Open spaces and clean lines were not always popular, but today they are crucial. Kitchens have also become the hub of the home. It’s important that your home adapt to new trends.
Ready to start a discussion? Call 845-928-2228
or email us at SteveBranderAIA@gmail.com or
contact us, click here.